Monday, August 2, 2010

September Challenge Theme "BollyWood"

Congrats to Anna of TeaseBeads for winning last month's challenge and for being able to pick the September theme! She writes:

"We all have seen Bollywood movies and I think that you will agree with me that it is a world of colors, music, beautiful women and shining jewelry. Lets fantasize on the subject of Indian jewelry as we see them."

You may start your entry today and must complete and list it by midnight Etsy time, September 5, 2010!
Rules:
Any style, any technique with a majority of bead weaving is welcome. Pieces submitted for the challenges should be newly-created (by you - not from a pattern) between the date the challenge theme is announced and the 5th of the month when it is due. Do not renew an existing or expired listing for the challenge.

ONE only entry allowed per EBW Member.
The piece MUST be created between now and September 5, 2010.
See our Challenge FAQ here for all of the details on the rules of our challenges.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great theme, my sister has been wanting me to make a Bollywood necklace for her, now I have more reason to complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to try to make a pair of earrings for this challenge. It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to participate in this wonderful challenge. I've got beads and rhinestones and have made a start. I have my fingers crossed for the gift of the necessary time! Very interesting theme.

    ReplyDelete